Monday, May 26, 2008

Top Ten Shows We Watch

Another posting idea taken from my friend Rachel



Top Ten Shows Abby & Allie watch:

10. My Friends Tiger & Pooh

9. Mickey Mouse Club House

8. Noggin

7. Max & Ruby

6. The Wonder Pets

5. Wow! Wow! Wubbzy

4. Diego

3. Dora

2. Mickey's Christmas (Mickey's Once upon a Christmas)

1. Veggie Tales - The wonderful Wizard of Ha's



Top Ten Current Shows I watch:

1. CSI
2. CSI Miami
3. CSI New York - (see a pattern)
4. ER
5. The Big Bang
6. How I Met Your Mother
7. Rules of Engagement
8. American Idol
9. Survivor
10. Jon & Kate Plus 8 (If she can make it thru her day, so can I)

Raymond's Show

1. ESPN
2. Tiger Games
3. Celtics
4. Cubs
5. Seinfeld reruns
6. News
7. Sports
8. Survivor
9. The Apprentice
10. I am not sure what to put as his last choice....

No comments: