Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas tree, handmade gifts & tagged pictures

I was tagged by friend Ainsley. I'm supposed to do: Go to my 4th folder and post the 4th picture in it and tell 4 things about it. Well I am going to change it a little bit, I was going to post some pictures today, so I will post 4 pictures and tell about them. I hope that is ok.


Here are the girls sitting in front of our tree. I still don't decorate the tree below a certain line. I started that when the girls were 1 to keep them from playing with the ornaments. I guess I could go back to decorating all of it but I just haven't. This was after church on Sunday. Notice how they lose their shirts and tights (Abby) once we get home.


MDO Teacher gifts.

I bought the jars at Hobby Lobby and the holiday rub-on's also. Rub-on the design, tie some ribbon on the jar, add candy and the gift is complete.
I have use the rub-on's on clear Christmas ornaments for their teachers as well as some for gifts for the other parties we will be attending this holiday season. I post those when I have them all finished.

1 comment:

Barber's Blog said...

The jars are so cute! I've got a great mint recipe that would be good to fill the jars up if you need a candy recipe.