Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Myles & Lauren's Wedding

Saturday night Raymond and I went to his cousin's Myles' wedding. It was a beautiful wedding and reception. (Abby asked me today what a reception was. I told her it was the party after the wedding. She told me that when she got married she would have a party.) The wedding was at the Woodruff-Fountaine house in Memphis. Leslie watched the girls for us while we went to the wedding. Here we are right before we left the house.


Greg, Myles brother, read a passage during the wedding.



First Dance - You can see the joy on the Bride's face


Myles and Rita (his mom, Raymond's cousin)




Going to weddings always remind me of my wedding. I know it was only 10 years ago but in some ways it seems forever ago and in other ways it seems like it was just last week. I think I might have to go pull out my wedding pictures :)

No comments: