Sunday, October 4, 2009

Cedar Hill Farm

Saturday we went to Cedar Hill Farm with the Mothers of Multiples Club. It is in Hernando, MS and very much worth the drive. They have a play area for the kids, a hay fort, hay maze, petting zoo, chicken show (that the girls LOVE), pony rides, picnic areas, train ride, hayride to the to pumpkin patch, corn maze and a pirate ship. We always have so much when we go and the girls always fall asleep on the way home.

The first thing we did once we arrived was go straight to the pony rides. I think this is one of the girls favorite parts of the farm, along with the train ride, hay ride, petting zoo, picking pumpkins, well all of it actually.

Allie


Me and Abby on the hayride

Raymond and Allie


Abby - "I think my pumpkin is over there" It took Abby a while to find the right pumpkin.
She finally found one that was under a bunch of vines and that still had half the vine on it.

Allie kept the second or third one she touched


Our pumpkins and gourds. I bought a white one as well that I hope to make something with so I will save that picture for later.

1 comment:

loui said...

looks like so much fun!! love your new background too. miss ya'll!!