Saturday, January 2, 2010

Things I want/need to do in the New Year

January To Do List:

1. Go through and clean out my scrapbook items. What I no longer want or use put in the Eclectica Garage Sale.

2. Clean out the following closets
- Bathroom Linen
- Hall
- My bedroom
- Computer Room
- Girls
- Coat
- Laundry

3. Go through Computer Desk
4. Clean out cabinets under our bathroom sink
5. Clean out hall bath room sink cabinets
6. Clean off Computer Room book shelf

I have already cleaned out: the pantry, bakers rack & table in kitchen, top of the fridge, and the girls art/craft supplies.

I also want to redo the girls room and make it a more grown-up and move them from toddler beds to big girl twin beds.

I want to make our computer room into more of a craft/computer room.

We have also talked about adding on to our patio with paver stones.

Hopefully it will all get done at some point this year.

No comments: