Sunday, June 6, 2010

Granny & Papaw's

Thursday the girls and I went to Savannah to see my parents. While we were there I borrowed her camera to take pictures of the girls. I really like her camera.

Abby putting Wolfie to bed. Every grandkid loves to play with Wolfie. My mom bought this stuffed wolf in Michigan many years ago and the kids still love to play with him.


One of my cousins came over to bring my mom the cookbook that Nixon Elementary put out on their golf cart. He offered to take the girls for a ride. They got off the cart smiling so I think they enjoyed it.


Friday afternoon I took the girls up to Pickwick to take their picture. They really never looked right at me but I still think I got some good shots. Iplayed with the sittings on my moms camera and still can not tell you how I got some of the shots I did. It will take some time to learn but I think it will be worth it in the long run.




My mom and the girls

At the marina


They chased these more geese and ducks till they all got into the water and swam away from them. At one point one of the geese was hissing at Abby. She kept saying, "all I want to do is pet one."

No comments: