Tuesday, July 26, 2011

July 2011

July has been really busy for us. Between working 2 days a week, being up at the church building for Mission Monday and Terrific Tuesday, swimming, repainting the girls room, tagging for the clothing sale and trying to keep up with the laundry time is getting away from us.


Clothing Sale Bins right from the attic, I started with 13 bins and ended up 5 bins to tag and 2 bins of clothes we can still wear and 1 bin of toys that the girls don't want me to part with just yet. 


The girls have spent lots of time fighting, I mean playing on the computer.


Our night in Little Rock. This is the only picture I took of the fun weekend we had in Little Rock. Leslie Irwin and the girls and I went over on a Friday to attend the Festival of Champions Baton competition.  It was fun to watch but the girls were not as into it as I thought they would have been. We bought the over priced t-shirt and now Abby wants to take baton which Allie is upset about...Allie does not want the sibling competition.

 
My FREE 8x10 canvas print from the Canvas People.  Of course a picture from our trip to Disney.


Terrific Tuesday Water Fun at church!!

Allie coming down...she was not sure about it at first but once she went down she really enjoyed it.
 
Here comes Abby, she really enjoyed it!

1 comment:

JenniferL. said...

I cannot believe you only took one picture in Little Rock!