Sunday, October 2, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

Thursday at Day School my little "friends" brought me some "love" for my birthday.  It started with a picture out front of the school that said Happy Birthday Miss Paula (the picture is on my phone and I have not uploaded it yet) followed by the picture below, candy and Dr.Pepper, a gift card, donut holes and muffins. 

From Ella

From Camden







Friday night we had dinner at one of my favorite restaurants and went to Target afterwards.  Saturday was a great family day at Cedar Hill Farm and Sunday we had a great time at church worshipping and a wonderful lunch with friends afterwards.  Sunday afternoon the girls and I went to see The Lion King in 3D.  The girls had never seem it (which is shocking to me).  We have it on video and our VCR is not working and not worth replacing and I don't have it on DVD yet (I will on Tuesday).  I had a GREAT birthday weekend!!

No comments: