Sunday, October 2, 2011

2011 Football Season

Football season is here, well is already in week 4, but I am just now getting around to blogging about it :)  I am playing Fantasy Football again this year but I am not really that into it for some reason, maybe it has to do with all the other stuff going on in my life right now (1st grade homework, working 3 days a week, trying to sew and embroider when I can, sweep and mop the floors once week or at least every other week, etc)  Anyway, I am 1 and 2 and that does not help me become more interested in it.  Also college football has started.  And being a Tiger fan is a lot like being a Cubs fan, there is always hope till we start playing.   A few weekends ago we went to Jonesboro for the second game of the year.  While Raymond and Chris headed to the game, the girls and I hung out with Debbie and her girls. 
Hannah and Allie eating popcorn and watching TV while Abby plays on the iPad.

The week after the Jonesboro game was the Pouncer Pals walk-a-round game.  Which is more fun for me and Raymond than the girls....
About to enter the Tunnel....
Walking around the field.  I think I have a picture like this from every walk-a-round.

During the game we sat with the Bakers and Gearsons.  There is always lots of room at Tiger games. 
Here are the kids doing arts and crafts to entertain themselves. 

Last Saturday's Game - Sept. 24th
Seeing Tom III in Tiger Town before the game

Family - Me in the back, Keith, Abby & Allie enjoying their snow cone and Raymond

More arts and crafts 

Abby feeding her duck and M&M


No comments: