Monday, November 10, 2008

Do I have to have a Title to post?

I could not come up with a title for this one. It has been over a week since I posted last. I had a very busy week at work last week and I am glad that is over. I am getting closer to becoming a stay at home mom again. The past week at work taught me that what I was doing part-time is really a full-time job and I am not ready or willing to work full-time right now.

The election came and went. I was NOT happy with the outcome for many reasons but I have decided that we will pray for our leaders. That is what we should do as Christians, pray every day that the decisions he will make will be for the glory of God rather than the glory of Obama.

I am looking forward to the next few weeks. The girl's 4th birthday is coming next week (18th), their party is Saturday, then Thanksgiving. Which gives me my most favorite edition of the newspaper. I love to look at the ads on Thanksgiving day. I don't get up and go out at 5 am on Friday but I like to see what is out there. I get all my Christmas stuff down after we got home from Meemaw's Thanksgiving night and I start to put it out over the ext few days. I have more Christmas stuff than I have house. Every year I debate changing my tree theme. It is white lights and silver ornaments with our family ornaments as well. Every year I think, maybe I should a sports tree but I always back out. We shall see what happens this year.

That is really about it. The girls are looking forward to their party. They are getting so big. I can hardly believe they are about to be 4!!

I almost forgot. I posted a little while back about my pictures from Shutterfly that came and were missing about half of them. Saturday Raymond found a box at the front door. In the box were my missing pictures. I am not sure how they got back to me since the box was not from Shutterfly.

No comments: