Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bartlett Festival 2009

Friday night we went to the Annual Bartlett Festival. They have craft booths, carnival food and rides. The past 2 years they have had hot air balloon rides on Friday night but not this year. I guess all the rain made the field they set-up in to wet. We all had a great time. When we arrive I got the girls to sit down for one second at the entrance for a picture.












The girls & Tinker Bell

















Allie wanted to go down the giant slide until she was half down. She some how ended up laying down for most of the ride down and when I got to her at the bottom she was crying. She did a great job going down the slide.







Here are the girls with their balloon animals








(I am not sure what is wrong with Blogger, it is not letting me move my pictures and type where I want it.)

No comments: