Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Tiger Football

It is time for College Football in the Jennings' home. If you can't beat um, join um. I grew up with 2 older brothers who played football and going to football games with my dad so I guess I was suppose to like football. I think my favorite part of Tiger games is the pre-game show by the band. Which is Abby's least favorite part of Tiger games. Sunday was our season opener against Ole Miss. I don't have any pictures of the actual game or of me and Raymond at the game. I will have to do better next time. We left the girls with Dennis and Leslie (who are Ole Miss fans) and off to the game we went. Toby Field where we normally park was INSANE with all the people roaming around. We had lunch at the Bank of Bartlett Tiger Kickoff Tailgate Party which is always fun.

Tom III during the pre-game show


UM Band TIGERS


American Idol Alexis Grace from Memphis singing the National Anthem


Football Players running out onto the field.


No comments: