Tuesday, July 6, 2010

New Car!!!

After 13 years, lots of talking, internet searching, number crunching, 5 car dealership, 4 test drives and 3.5 hours at the dealership....we bought a new (new to us) car. It is a 2009 Nissan Altima. This is the car Raymond wanted but I get to drive it! While waiting at the dealership I discovered I really like the Chevy Equinox (kinda reminds me of the Volvo SUV). Raymond told me I could have one if I got a job....I don't think I want one bad enough right now to go back to work ;)

You can not tell it in the picture but the car is a beige/gold color. The girls like it as well. They have been trying to figure out why I got the new car and we left daddy's old car at the dealership. Raymond now gets to drive my Camary, which is about to have a major milestone of hitting 100,000 miles.



On a more embarressing note, when I was cleaning out the Camery I discovered I had over 40 CD's in my car. How in the world can I have that many CD's in my car?? Needless to say that many will not be going back into the new car. Maybe 10 or 15 of them.

2 comments:

Holly Aytes said...

How nice! We had to get rid of Matt's Altima back in November and I got a new to us Honda Odyssey and Matt said he would drive my old Town and Country that has over 200,000 miles on it. I too like the Chevy Equinox, we have a friend that has one and really likes it. Matt told me I could trade in the town and country while he is gone to Boot Camp and Tech school...I told him I want a Volvo C60 like Edward drives! Not sure I will be able to swing that on a military salary :) I hope you enjoy your new car :)

Kelley said...

Congrats! We've got to get Billy a new car and I really dread the process. I know you're glad it's over. :)