Saturday, September 11, 2010

Fantasy Football

The Highland Homebulider Girls Fantasy Football League has held our drafted and the season started Thursday night. Our draft was a few weeks ago (I am behind in my blogging) and I forgot my camera so I had to "borrow" these pictures from my friend Rachel's blog.


Our cool draft kit and our trophy, currently held by Rachel. She won our league last year and my luck of the draw was this year's first to pick in the draft. Our league has been around for 2 years and each year the person who picks last has won the league. There is lots of pressure on Laurel to win this year since she had the last pick at the draft.



Here is Paula's Players orginal team:
QB Joe Flacco
RB Steven Jackson
RB Michael Turner
RB/WR Matt Forte
WR Brandon Marshall
WR DeSean Jackson
TE Tony Gonzalez
D/ST Cowboys D/ST
K Ryan Longwell
Bench

Michael Crabtree
T.J. Houshmandzadeh
Matt Leinart
Justin Forsett
Steve Breaston
Heath Miller

I have since dropped Leinart and picked up Kyle Orton as my backup QB

Here is our League:

Being Brett Favre (Rachel Baker)

Steeler Nation (Natasha Rhyan)

Hoo Dat Hoover (Sara Hoover)

Only Barber Girl (Jamie Barber)

Almighty Ainsley (Ainsley Spellings)

Paula's Players (Me)

South Dakota Survivors (Tiffany Parkhurst)

An Uprising of Urlachers (Kori Tyler)

All the Way Mea (Laurel Gearson)

End Zone Zyriek (Lisa Zyriek)

No comments: