Saturday, September 25, 2010

My Craft Room

Not another set of pictures of my craft room but of my new Blog and Etsy Store!

This is something that I have been wanting to do for a while.  Everyone who knows me knows I love to sew and make crafts.  I hope to do some Spring craft fairs once I get my "product" list together and more items made.

I have some super cute Clipboards that you can use on your next Disney trip to collect Character Autographs or just to write notes on.  They even come with 4x4 cardstock squares to get you started.  I hope to make some other themes as well very soon.

Necklace Silly Band holders

I will be adding some appliqued shirts and pillowcase dresses soon.  I also will make custom appliqued shirts, pillowcase dresses and A-line dresses.    Any item that I have posted on this blog I will be able to make for you, just ask. 

So, I hope you will view and bookmark http://mycraftroom2.blogspot.com/.

No comments: