Monday, November 1, 2010

First Field Trip

Friday was the girls first field trip the Zoo! I think they were looking forward to riding the bus more than going to the Zoo.  The girls were on the same bus so I was able to get a few pictures of them coming off the bus.  I would have loved to gotten a picture of them sitting on the bus but parents could not ride the bus. 





Group Picture, I only had my girls assigned to me so I hung out with Jamie and her group of kids.  Abby was sad that I did not get Reid with us.  Reid is one of her friends in her class.  Allie calls him Abby's boyfriend.  We are much to young for boyfriends!!


\


While here Allie announced to everyone she was a mermaid.

 
Ms. Beackwith and our group.  We had a great group of kids.  Abby had already joined her class at this point. 


Pretty Girl 


My Little Pumpkins

No comments: