Saturday, March 19, 2011

Shirts for Vacation

After school is out we are taking the girls back to Disney.  As of today we have not told them for sure we are going.  I think Abby knows we are going but she has yet to ask flat out if we are going.  When she said something about going to Disney I told her that her daddy and I would let them know when it was time to tell them where we were going on vacation.  I think we will tell them around May 1st.  We had originally planned on going May 28-June 3rd but because of a work issue with Raymond we moved it up a week.  I know we may have to make up 1, 2 or 3 of the snow days we had but the Memphis City School Board is so busy fighting over this whole consolation thing we may not know if we will have to make them up till late April or May.  I went back and forth over changing our week....Raymond was going to be able to do most of his report before we left but I did not want him to worry and be checking in with work the entire time we were gone.  Also, I have fretted over taking the girls out of school, even thou it will be the last 1, 2 or 3 days of school and I am sure all they will be doing is watching movies and playing games.  I've worried about us being transfer students into our school, even thou they have only missed 1 day each and they have only been late once and we have the days to miss but I don't want to be looked down upon for taking the girls out of school. 

ANYWAY......  Here is the first thing I made for our trip....shirts.  I bought the shirts are Joann's along with the iron one Mickey Head letters.    Abby & Allie
 
 

Even made one for dad and mom (Raymond & I) to wear.
 
 

No comments: