Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sooo Very Far Behind......

in my blogging.  We have had another snow fall since I last blogged as well as some very spring like days.  Here are a few pictures of what we have been up to.    Snow Day while Raymond was in DC for work.  He would not take one of our camera's to take pictures in DC for the girls and the ones he took on his phone I have not gotten off yet.

 

A few days later Abby was outside playing on the swing set in 70 degree weather.

I went and had lunch with the girls on Valentines Day


We got to visit with "Aunt" Chelle while she was in town and played Dance Party for the Wii.  The girls loved this game! 


And finally one day while I was cleaning out my closet I took out my wedding dress and tried it on...what was I thinking??  It zipped but I could hardly breath and could not move my arms because I was afraid I would rip the back of it.  It was heavier and has lot more layers under the skirt than I remember.  But I still felt like a princess when I put it on :)  I want to take some pictures of the girls in it soon.  Maybe they would like that...

No comments: