Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring Break 2011

Spring Break 2011 started last Saturday with a short over night trip to Jonesboro to visit the Jarchow's and go see Chris Tomlin at the Convo Center. 
 
 

I can not believe that I did not take any pictures of the girls playing with Hannah.  Hannah and the girls stayed at Debbie & Chris's house with Meemaw while we went to the concert. It was great show and we had a great time singing praises to God that night.

Monday was rainy so we stayed at home but Tuesday the girls and I went shopping at Target and the Mall, lunch at Chick-fil-a and then off to see Tangled again at the $2 Theater.


Wednesday the girls and I ran some errands and that night after church the girls went home with Ammie for a sleep over.  Here they are all in Ainsley's car ready to go. 

When I picked them up on Thursday all 3 of there were not happy that I was there to take my girls home.  So we stayed a little longer.  To ease the sadness the girls had we made plans to meet at the Zoo on Friday. When we left Ammie's I took the girls to PetSmart to look at the pets, then to Target and lunch at Yogurt Mountain.  Yes, I know that is not a healthy lunch but it is spring break.


Yogurt Mountain is pretty good.  It is a self serve frozen yogurt "bar" and you could get way more than you need or would want due to the large cups they have.  I am sure we will be back there at some point. 

Friday we got up early and went to the Zoo.  It was a beautiful day for the Zoo!  


the girls in front of the aquarium


Abby watching the ducks, her favorite animal. 

No comments: