Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Friday the girls came home from school with gifts for me for Mother's Day.  Allie had a flower in a pot with her hand print on it and a little hands saying.  Abby had a portrait of me and her hand print.  They are so cute.  My camera battery is dead and recharging so I will have to post those later, although I did get them posted in Facebook Friday afternoon while waiting for Abby to finish tennis practice. 

My Mother's Day traditation is getting a picture with my girls.  We tried before church but Allie could not find her Repunzel sunglasses and needed help finding them and Raymond was....well see the last picture in the post, he was texting instead of helping find the sunglasses :)  So we took the picture after church and inside for some reason....


Abby waiting so patiently....

 
Finally a good picture

 
texting dad....

No comments: