Friday, February 29, 2008

Bourne Identity

We watched The Bourne Identity tonight. Yes I know it has been out forever, but we recently signed up for netflix's (which we love) and the Bourne movies are some Raymond wanted to see. I decided to watch it with Raymond tonight thinking the entire time I was not going to like and I would get up and go do something else. Well, I enjoyed it and Raymond fell asleep during some of the movie. He has a habit of falling asleep during movies at home. He fell asleep during Ocean's 12 as well. Anyway, he wakes up toward the end when Bourne is finding out who he is and why he did not complete his mission and asks me where the girl is. Of course he is now denying ever falling asleep. Raymond did like the movie and we will be waiting for the others to arrive shortly.

No comments: