Sunday, March 8, 2009

1st Paid Haircut

I have always trimmed the girls hair myself but it is getting more difficult the older they get. It is also getting harder to comb the tangles out of Abby's hair. I have asked her a few times if I could cut her hair and every time she says yes. We went to Savannah this weekend and I made an appointment to get her hair cut by the same lady (Judy) who cut my hair when I was in high school and college. (I still have not found anyone who cuts my hair like she did.)

She was very excited about going to get her hair and would tell anyone who would ask. But when it was Abby's turn, she changed her mind. After a few minutes I finally got into the chair. I think she was a little scared about what was going on but made she it through just fine.




Here is what was cut off.

Finished!

No comments: