Thursday, March 12, 2009

21 States

I saw this on Facebook and thought I would make a blog post out of it instead of a Note on FB.

Put an X by the states you have visited. The average is 8. How do you match up? Some were driven through to get to and from "somewhere"... I've been to 21 States in the Union.
* Alabama (X)
* Alaska ( )
* Arizona ()
* Arkansas (X)
* California (X)
* Colorado ( )
* Connecticut ()
* Delaware ()
* Florida (X)
* Georgia (X)
* Hawaii ()
* Idaho ()
* Illinois (X)
* Indiana ()
* Iowa ()
* Kansas ()
* Kentucky (X)
* Louisiana (X)
* Maine ( )
* Maryland (X)
* Massachusetts ()
* Michigan (X)
* Minnesota ( )
* Mississippi (X)
* Missouri (X)
* Montana ()
* Nebraska (X)
* Nevada (X)
* New Hampshire ()
* New Jersey ( )
* New Mexico ()
* New York (X)
* North Carolina (X)
* North Dakota ( )
* Ohio ()
* Oklahoma ()
* Oregon ( )
* Pennsylvania (X)
* Rhode Island ()
* South Carolina ()
* South Dakota ()
* Tennessee (X)
* Texas (x)-if driving thru counts, the airport should count as well
* Utah ()
* Vermont ( )
* Virginia (X)
* Washington ( )
* West Virginia (X)
* Wisconsin ()
* Wyoming ()

Also have been to Canada and The Bahamas. These are the only 2 places I have been outside the U.S. I hope to change that one day.

2 comments:

JenniferL. said...

I have only been to 6 states, 7 if the Atlanta airport counts and driving through it counts. Sad, Sad, Sad.

Paula Jennings said...

my mom has been to 43 states and 4 foreign countries. My Aunt Ella has been to 47 states. She also hopes to maybe visit the last 3 one day.