Thursday, March 12, 2009

FREE Shampoo

My friend Tommie has taught me some great tips on how to use coupons and when to use them to get the items you need for free or very close to free. You have to give up some of your brand loyality to items but if it is free, or close to free, it is ok to use it. Here is what I got and how I got.
Free Shampoo at Wal-Greens
Fructis Shampoo & hair care products are on sale this week for $2.99 a bottle. In the Wal-Greens Easy Saver Coupon book there is a $2 off coupon (which you can use again and again all month long), this makes the bottle $0.99. I had 3 $1 off coupons from the Sunday paper that I could also use. Which made 3 of bottles free and the 4th bottle (because you have to have the same number of shampoo & conditioner) 99cents!

Free Rice at Kroger
Riceland rice was on sale for $1.79 for a 2lb bag. I had a buy one get one free coupon. So I have 4lbs of rice for $1.79.

These are just a few of the great deals I found Tuesday.

2 comments:

JenniferL. said...

Now here is my question: What on earth are you going to do with all that rice?

Paula Jennings said...

Next time we have cook-day and we need rice for a dish, I will have it and will not have to purchase it. Thus saving us even more money!!