Saturday, April 18, 2009

Another A-Line Dress

I feel like I am getting pretty good at making A-Line Dresses :) This is a Michael Miller print. Thank you to Crystal, Sandy's mom from MDO, for the fabric!

My next project is not going to be an A-line dress. I have 3 beautiful coral coordinating fabrics that I am looking forward to making into another style of dress. Right now I can not decide between Belle Elysse Tiered Dress (click on the name to see the dress), Miss Madeline, Peasant Dress, both from http://www.youcanmakethis.com/, or Sugar and Spice from Kwik Sew. Anyone want to voice their opinion? I will not make any promises seeing that I only have 2 of the 3 patterns I mentioned above. I hope to make a decision in the next few weeks. I have some scrapbooking I want to catch up on over the next week or so.

No comments: