Thursday, December 10, 2009

Come Let Us Adore Him ~ Christmas Dinner

Tuesday night I was honored to be invited to First Evan's Annual Women's Christmas Dinner by my friend Kimmer. I was able to go last year and was so excited that she asked me to attend again. The tables were decorated by the ladies of the church, dinner was served by the men of the church and the program was by members of First Evan. It was a wonderful evening and the music was uplifting and encouraging. It gave be chills to hear the 600+ women singing Hark! The Herald Angels Sing, O Come, All Ye Faithful, Joy to the World and O Come Let Us Adore Him. My friend Kimmer was one of the performers and is very talented.

Here is how the table I was at was decorated

Here are some of the other tables - Next year I will arrive earlier since I did not get to see but half of the tables



I love this one with the cupcakes

No comments: