Wednesday, December 16, 2009

MDO Pictures and Santa

Here is a picture of the plates the girls gave me at their Open House last week. They are clear plastic plates with a napkin on the back.


The girls teachers gave each parent this picture as well. On the door of their classroom is an 8x10 of each group. Abby & Allie are in the second group.


Tuesday we went to the Mall to see Santa. I was not suppose to take pictures unless you bought a package but the lady told me not to be obvious about videoing or taking a picture....so here are my non-obvious pictures. While I was letting the girls see Santa the lady taking the pictures told me I would get one for free since they open late and I had to wait. So I guess I could have taken better pictures.



Here is a picture of the picture I received.

No comments: