Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day 2010

Happy Mother's Day to my Mom.

Here is the annual picture I make Raymond take of me and the girls. It was the best out of the three he took.


Today Raymond took the girls to get me card and they also picked out some artificial flowers at Dollar Tree. Abby brought me Sunflowers and Allie brought me Lilacs.

Last week the girls made me "books" at home and gave them to me and then on Thursday they brought home 2 gifts for me for Mothers Day.

Lanterns

A pinkie lantern made just for you. Hang it inside or out. You can use the spaghetti noodle to light the candle. I have also made a delicious cake for you!
Here is my delicious cake...

5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake
I will post the recipe later this week. It is pretty good, a little dry but nothing some Vanilla Bean Ice Cream would not fix :) Abby also drew me a picture during church this morning.

No comments: