Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Little Ponies

As you can see we have LOTS of My Little Ponies. I stopped counting at 50. I will say that we have been lucky and purchased most of them at consignment sales or they were given to us. And yes we have 2 of pretty much each pony that we own. We also own a pony barn (consignment sale), Pony Castle (thanks Tammy), Pony Soda Shop, 2 pony scooters, and the newest addition to the pony world the Pony Farris Wheel thanks to Allie getting all of her Bad Choice Marbles out of the Bad Marble Jar and into the Good Marble Jar.
Birds eye view of the ponies.
We store the ponies in the empty bin in the picture. I really should cover it in My Little Pony fabric instead of Minnie Mouse Red Dots.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know how you feel. We're overrun with Princesses ;)