Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas at Granny & Papaw's

After opening gifts at home and setting up the Wii and letting the girls play for a few minutes on it we packed up and heading to my parents house.  It snowed on us off and on the way there but none of it seem to stick.  It continued to snow all day and night and when we woke up Sunday morning there was a very light dusting of snow on the ground. 

Allie and Marissa playing Marissa's Tangled guitar
 
 
Gifts with Uncle Keith, Aunt Kelly and Tessa
 
Both girls can still fit into my Dad's chair


Sunday morning before church

Gifts on Christmas Day
 
 

Sunday before church and before Kelly and Tessa left my mom wanted a picture of all her grand kids
 
Tessa, Abby, Zachary, Marissa and Allie

I have lots more pictures I could post. I may do a random Christmas picture post later.

No comments: