Friday, December 31, 2010

The Peabody Ducks

I took the girls downtown to see the Peabody Ducks the Thursday between Christmas and New Year's.  This is the second year I have done this and it is becoming a holiday tradition for us. 

Waiting for the ducks...


The Duck Master telling us how the Peabody Ducks came to be and that these ducks are rather excited when they exited the elevator and head toward the fountain. 
 
 

After seeing the ducks come down we went up to see the city and the duck palace.
 
 

Kingston and Camden were able to join us...
 
 
 
I love these pictures, it looks like the kids are talking to the ducks.

After we left the Peabody we walked down to Beale St. and I took some pictures there but I guess since my camera battery was dying I guess they did not save....

No comments: