Monday, March 17, 2008

March Madness is Here

That's right March Madness is here and I am busy filling out my brackets for the Annual Homebuilders Class Bracket Challenge. This is one of my favorite things we do as a class. It shows that you don't have to know anything about basketball to do well. I think I over analyze my picks way to much. Raymond has taught me well.

We had a Selection Sunday Party last night at the Baker's. It was great to visit with some people from our Sunday School class that are not in our Reach Group. We are really blessed to have such a great Sunday School Class.

The other great thing about March Madness is the TIGERS are a #1 seed this year. We play Friday night in Little Rock. We should do well in Little Rock. We may have to play Texas in Houston if both teams make it to the sweet sixteen. Does that sound fair??? It has happened for the past 2 years that the Tigers have to play a team in their home state. Last year the Tigers played Texas A&M in San Antonio...the year before we played UCLA in CA....See what I mean. We have a great team and we look forward to bragging about how great our TIGERS are.

GO TIGERS GO!!!

No comments: