Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mommy Moment

This morning while I was mopping up the unknown sticky substance on our living room floor, the girls were watching The Wonder Pets. Abby knows all the words to their songs. "The phone is ringing...the phone is ringing...there's an animal in trouble somewhere" and "what's gonna work, team work, what's gonna work, team work" it is so cute to hear her sing. She knew every word of their songs. Allie is getting there. She most of the words to the songs as well.

It was one of those moments that make remind you how blessed we are to be parents. I am trying to catch them on video signing but every time I get the camera out they want to look at the screen so I can never get a video of them. I'll keep trying....

1 comment:

The Beatty's said...

I love this too! The last couple mornings, I have been in the other room listening to Ryan yell, "Swiper, no swiping! Swiper, no swiping!"