Friday, September 12, 2008

Weekly wrap-up

Not a lot has went on this week. The girls went to school and I went to work. Last Sunday I went to the Germantown Festival with Kimmer. We had a great time but totally miss judge the time it would take to get there and back to our car. But I really enjoyed going.

Tomorrow we have 2 birthday parties to go to. Kyle's in the morning, (my best friend Jennifer's little boy), and MacKenzie's (Laural's daughter). Plus I have plans in the morning and girls night tomorrow night, maybe.

We are in the process of taking the pool down for the fall and winter. It turned green on us Check Spellingwhen we stopped getting in it and running the filter. It took about 2-4 days to get real gross. Anyway, we have drained it and tonight we got the rest of the water out and moved it over to dryer grass (how dry can it be when 1500 gallons of water has been drained on it). It smells so bad in our backyard. Plus we have a round section of dead grass in the backyard. Hopefully we can get the pool liner to dry out in the next few days and get it rolled up and put in the attic.

I have been sewing some this week for my friend Laural's daughter MacKenzie. I have ordered some fabric off of Ebay and hopefully I will make the girls some neat things for Christmas. I sometimes think that I would like to sew instead of working in a office all day. maybe one day.....

1 comment:

Laurel said...

I love, love, love Mackenzie's outfit!!! Thank you!!!