Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

Today is my birthday. I should have posted this earlier when I was posting but I wanted to see what my day would hold. I did not go to work today because Abby had (has) a fever so I was able to get a few things done at home. This afternoon, I received my happy birthday call from Jon Molturie (which if you are in our Sunday School Class you know what I am talking about and it is something I think we all look forward to each year). My best friend asked me to play Bunco with her Bunco group and I got a card from my mom & dad and Meemaw. And finally my Tigers got the win at UAB and Raymond is taking me to dinner and a movie tomorrow night. So I had a great birthday today!

Here are some pictures from tonight. Me blowing out my candle in the best chocolate pie ever
Jennifer in a roll off for the lowest score prize.
The prize winners-most big bunco's, lowest bunco's and most bunco's
My friend Kelly and my bunco partner for the evening.

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Yay for us...I had so much fun tonight, thanks for putting up with me as my partner. :) Hope you had a happy, happy birthday! I should have given you my prize...duh!

Barber's Blog said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a great day!