Sunday, August 24, 2008

Fantasy Football Draft

I am having trouble moving my pictures around so the 1st 2 are out of order, sorry.

Getting started...

Before the draft. I think that the guys were a little nervous that we were still talking in the dining room and had not started when they did. We started after the guys and finished before them.

Girls Final Draft Board

Our group minus Jennifer W


Waiting on the guys to finish up with their picks.
I had a great time and I am looking forward to seeing if I picked anyone good. Here is my team as of right now. I need to start looking into who I will be starting.
Memphis Twins:
QB Tony Romo
RB Ryan Grant
RB Laurence Maroney
RB/WR Jamal Lewis
WR Marques Colston
WR Marvin Harrison
TE Dallas Clark
D/ST Giants
D/ST K Robbie Gould
BE Brandon Marshall
BE Chris Johnson
BE Jerricho Cotchery
BE Donald Lee
BE Rudi Johnson
BE David Garrard
BE Alge Crumpler
I wanted to get my 2 favorite Tiger players but Rachel B and Ainsley took Stephen K and DeAngelo Williams before I could get to them. Maybe a trade will get me DeAngelo...

No comments: