Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Smile Award

Thanks to Ainsley for tagging me. I, as well, have never been tagged. :)



These are the rules:
1. The recipient must link back to the awards creator.
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must chose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award.
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.

Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human)
2. Must love one another
3. Must make mistakes
4. Must learn from others
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world
6. Must love life
7. Must love kids
The winners are:
1. Amy Beatty-she is a great friend and very creative. She is always willing to share her ideas and her home to those of us who like to be crafty.
2. Kimmer-has a gentle and kind spirit. she is willing to give and expects nothing in return. I am blessed because she is my friend. Her twins and mine are also friends.
3. Jennifer-she is my best friend! Also creative and will share her creative ideas as well.
4. Laurel - she can always make me smile with stories about her daughter.
5. My 5th person would be my friends from our reach group that have already been tagged, Rachel, Jamie or Louise, So I will leave this one open, for now. (hope that is ok)

No comments: