Friday, August 1, 2008

This Week

We have been busy this week, I have been trying to catch up from being out of town and this was the girls last week of MDO. I am sure going to miss MDO in August, we don't go back till the Tuesday after Labor Day.

This is my wonderful find of the week. I went to Tiger Bookstore to get some ribbon and found these pants for my girls, ON SALE!!!


While the girls were at MDO today I went to a surprise party for my friend Anisley who turned 30 today! Happy Birthday Anisley! And thanks to her mom for putting it all together.

Today after school we went swimming, here are the girls eating Popsicles.


Abby getting into the pool.


Tonight we went to the Mall for dinner. We had Chick-fil-A, rode the Carousal and bought new lunchboxes from The Disney Store for school when it starts back.

No comments: