Monday, June 9, 2008

Our New Toy

I have been after Raymond to get the girls an outdoor toy. He found a swing set on Craig's List that we are going to go at later this week and if it is as good as the lady says we will take it. Best part about the swing set is that it is FREE! The girls found the item below in the Toys R Us ad on Sunday. After 2 hours gong back and forth and Raymond searching the web for something.... We decided on the pool below. The box says ready for water in 5 minutes. Don't think so, more like an hour. It took a little while to blow up the ring on top and then we had to get it level and the filter hooked up. I hooked the filter up all by myself and I filled it water today. It took just about all day to fill it. The girls had fun playing in it this morning and again this afternoon. It must have wore them out because they took a 2 1/2 hour nap!!! It could hold more water but I don't think we will add any more. It seems to be a good level on them. I have to admit I like it to. It is big enough that I can sit in it and play with them.


Ready for play -

No comments: