Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July. Today we went to Baker's for a morning on swimming and good company with some other couples from our Sunday School Class. Here are some pictures from today:

Allie getting ready to dive. I took a video but I thought she was not going to jump so I quit recording.


Abby - she did not spend much time in the water today. When I asked her about it she said she was afraid of the monster in the water. I am not sure what she was talking about.


This is only other picture I have of her in the water today.


Allie swimming

Popsicle time - Abby, Allie and Ammie






Allie & Ammie "playing" the Wii


I tried & tried to get Abby to sit down by Allie and take their picture together. Abby would have nothing of it. I have this great project I wanted to do with a picture of both the girls....I am not sure what picture I will use now. When I finished my project I will post it. It may be a while since I have to order the pictures from Shutterfly.



Here is what Abby was doing, (she is NOT sleeping!!)

Check out my friend Laurel's Blog - she has a video of the kids diving in the pool.

No comments: