Wednesday, July 23, 2008

San Fransisco Day 1

It is 9:45pm in San Fransisco. That means it is 11:45 pm in Memphis. I have been up since 3am this morning!! We traveled to Dallas and then on to San Fransisco today arriving around 12:15pm and we have already done so much: Seen the Pacific Ocean and realized it is COLD! Seen Lombard Street (the crooked street), Coit Tower, Seen the city from Twin Peaks (very cold and windy high above the city), seen houses that cost more than the most expensive house in Memphis would cost, rode across the Golden Gate Bridge, drove thru some really great neighborhoods, and ate dim sum for lunch (I will tell you more about this later).

I must go to bed now, I am so sleepy!! I am looking forward to tomorrow.


At the Pacific Ocean



Raymond with his Dim Sum. Which was interesting way to eat. Dim Sum is authentic Chinese food than we are use to. Here is Raymond's shrimp, head still on!! I liked the sugar donuts and the bbq pork rolls.


The Legion of Honor, I can not remember the artist, but is blown glass. pretty cool


View from Twin Peaks


Coit Tower

2 comments:

loui said...

Oh, Have a wonderful time!!!!

JenniferL. said...

I am glad you are having a good time. Tell Raymond I said be agreeable!