Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thankful Thursday

My friend Abbie posted last Thursday on her blog, Thankful Thursday. She challenged all of her blogging friends to do the same. I never got around to it last Thursday but I will post it today.



I am Thankful for:

My healthy, happy children.

My husband, who works hard to let me stay at home with the girls.

I am thankful that he has developed really good handy man skills which saves us money in home repairs.

Our Family and Friends. My children's friends.

Our Church, Sunday School class and Reach Group.

A forgiving God.

Mother's Day Out!!!

I know there is much, much more that I am thankful for, but this is a good start. I hope to post every Thursday something that I am thankful for.

Ok, blogger friends, your turn, what are you thankful for?

No comments: