Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Abby & Allie

After we left the Magic Kingdom we rode the monorail over to the Grand Floridian Hotel for dinner at 1900 Park Fare with Cinderella and Prince Charming for the girls birthday. They came to our table along with the Stepmother and stepsisters. After Prince Charming left our table Raymond asked Allie what she thought of Prince Charming. She said he had nice hair.



The Stepmother ~ She asked me if the girls were twins? Then said "I don't know what I would do if Cinderella was a twin." Then she told the girls to eat more vegetables.



Before we came to Disney I ordered cupcakes for the girls birthday from the Grand Floridian Bakery. They were all edible and yummy!

1 comment:

The Beatty's said...

The cupcakes are awesome! I bet the girls loved it!