Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

My favorite Thanksgiving tradition I have is getting up on Thanksgiving morning and getting the paper and searching through the ads. I am not a big Black Friday shopper, although I did go out this year on Black Friday and again today. Here are the ads in the piles I placed them in as I went through them. The Target ad is the "must go to stores" pile.

After we looked through the paper we got ready and went to Meemaw's house for lunch. When we got there the girls opened presents from Meemaw and the Jarchow's. But before we left we went down to Mr. Keith's house and took our annual Thanksgiving Day picture in his front yard.
After lunch we took a family picture outside on Meemaw's front porch. This was the first one we took with my camera and it is the best of the three that I have on my camera.


Abby playing with her steppers from Meemaw. It did not take her long to get the hang of it.
The girls kept asking if Hannah was going to be at Meemaw's and of course she was. The three of them play so well together. I hope they always will and be close.

No comments: